The college adheres to the norms of the State Government scholarships for BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC/SC/SC(A)/ST and Converted Christians (Adhi dhravida).
Scholarships awarded to Backward classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes by the Government shall be paid to all eligible students as per the direction of the Government of Tamilnadu.
The entire Scholarship amount will be recovered if any student discontinues the course in the middle of the semester.
VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- STATE SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE CHILDREN OF SCHOOL TEACHERS
- MERIT SCHOALRSHIP SCHEME
- EDUCATIONAL CONCESSION AND SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CITIZEN OF REPARTRIATES FROM SRI LANKA
- FREEDOM FIGHTERS SCHOLARSHIP
- NATIONAL LOAN SCHOLARSHIP
- STATE COLLEGIATE SCHOLARSHIP
- EDUCATIONAL CONCESSION & SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF REPARTRIATES FROM BURMA
- AWARD OF AGLO-INDIAN SCHOLARSHIP
- GOVT OF TAMILNADU BC/MBC/SC/ST SCHOLARSHIP
- PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED SCHOLARSHIP
- EX-SERVICEMAN SCHOLARSHIP
- EVR NAGAMMALAI MEMORIAL FREE TUTION FEES SCHEME TO GIRL STUDENTS
- NON-HINDI SPEAKING STATES FOR THE POST METRICS STUDIES IN HINDI
- ASSISTANCE TO FIRST GRADUATE IN TAMIL